Tuesday 6 December 2011

ORLY Sweet Peacock

I've been meaning to share this beautiful NOTD with you for a couple days now and still have this painted on my nails.
ORLY is fast becoming my favourite nail polish brand. The bottles are lovely and big, they have their signature rubber lids which are great for control and comfort and they have a huge range of beautiful polishes in all different finishes.

I've been wearing Sweet Peacock from their Birds of A Feather A/W collection, a vibrant blue shimmer which is VERY eye catching and perfect for the festive season. I must admit the shimmer polishes last really well I used 2 coats on my nails in the photos and even re painted my nails again when they started to chip in the same shade beause it's such a pretty colour.

20111206-155739.jpg

20111206-155831.jpg

 

~ WITHOUT FLASH ~

20111206-155902.jpg

~ WITH FLASH ~

20111206-160333.jpg

 

Orly Nail Varnishes are available from www.beautybay.com and retail at a very purse friendly £6.95! Can you believe it a big 18ml bottle only costs £6.95!

What's your favourite ORLY shade?


 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is a gorgeous colour! Really good price too! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥