Wednesday 14 December 2011

New CID Cosmetics - QVC Cares

I wanted to blog about a great event which is happening next week, the day before my birthday!Sorry about that I'm super excited, anyway back to the blog post ha ha!



New CID Cosmetics are joining up with QVC on Tuesday 20th December, with the prime slot from 9am-10am. Every New CID product sold a £1 donation will be given to the cancer charity Look Good...Feel Better. I'm sure you've all heard about this wonderful charity which really help women feel good about themselves, the effects of cancer on appearance can have serious consequences on self-esteem and confidence. Look Good...Feel Better is the UK's only national cancer charity dedicated to helping women look good and feel better about themselves, giving them some inner confidence and self-esteem.



Viwers who tune in will get a sneak peak of the eagerly awaited i-Polish launch, 24 shades to take your pick from with a super cool light. Yes you read that right, so you can now paint your nails on the go and in the dark! RRP £10.

See the collection below, there's so many shades which stand out for me and already make me feel excited for Spring time to arrive! My favourites are: Tiramisu, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Pie, Truffles, Crepe Suzette, Strawberry Gateau, Bread & Butter Pudding, Strawberries & Cream, Raspberry Brule and lastly I thought Baked Alaska looked festive and great for this season!

 



 

Will you be tunning in? What shades tickle your fancy?


 

Sherrie xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥