Thursday 1 December 2011

It's Christmas...

'Tis the season to be jolly...
To mark the beginning of Christmas I thought today's post would be perfect! If you're still not getting into the swing of festive joys then take a peak at my super sweet Gingerbread candle hugger, by Yankee Candle. Being an avid candle lover I particularly enjoy candles through the winter months especially Christmas. I think buying pieces like this is an investment because it's something which will come out year after year after year. So for £14.99 I think this is well worth the money. Have a look on the website to see the huge selection of accessories and fragrances  www.yankeecandle.co.uk 





I have made room on my mantle piece for my Gingerbread Family, it really brightens up the mantle piece and catches everyone's attention. What's not to love?  I took some close ups so you could see the great detailing and hand finished look with a dusting of fine glitter. This particular holder fits the medium and large jars in. The Gingerbread family are currently hugging my favourite Christmas fragrance 'Christmas Rose'.





'Christmas Rose'

Yankee Candle describe the fragrance as 'Holiday memories bloom in the authentic perfume of delicate rose petals with a hint of pine' I have a natural obession for anything rose scented so I knew I would love this fragrance.

This jar is a medium jar and has the burning time of 65 - 90 hours! Which when you thinkof it is an amazing length of time, just think by the time you buy a few cheaper candles you would be much better off spending a little more and then really enjoying a quality candle which not only lasts burning wise but the fragrance really does longer in the air for ages. I normally only need to burn this candles for 5-10 minutes and the smell is so strong and really do smell it.

Have you seen these really fun Christmas Swirls candles? These look so cool and I bet would be a great centre piece on any fire place.





I have a bit of a crush on the Yankee Candle wax tarts and couldn't help myself and bought a load more! I'm going to buy a few more and wrap them up for a little ift for my mum because she loves burning her oil burner and know she will love these! They are super cheap £1.15 each I paid for them.



 

 

What is your favourite Christmas fragrance to burn? Have you


been burning your candles?


Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love Yankee candles so much. I placed a massive order last year and am itching to make another. Love the Christmas scents! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥