Tuesday 6 December 2011

Fresh Holiday Gift Set

fresh is a luxury beauty brand that seeks ingenious ingredients using cutting edge technology. fresh is an American brand so you may or may not be familiar with them. They do have a store here in the UK in London located at Marylebone Hugh Street. So pop in and have a look at their selection of Holiday Gift Sets.
They have a huge wealth of experience and knowledge which has spanned out their range from skincare, bodycare, fragrance, color and haircare. I really like their ethos, they believe that using their products should not only be enjoyable but also effective. This is so true, the main factors when wanting to use a product is the enjoyment and effectiveness. Brown Sugar Body Polish is one of their hero products, loved by A list celebrities worldwide!

I was very kindly sent one of their Holiday Gift Sets called Brown Sugar Muse £20. My 4yr old son really wanted me to add his 'foxes' into the photograph, bless him!

20111205-195732.jpg

20111205-224429.jpg

First off the packaging is very pleasing and looks exciting on the eyes. I love these gift boxes because they're great to reuse afterwards to store items in.

20111205-224143.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Sugar fragrance is very different from any fragrance I've tried or have. This is definitely my daytime fragrance, I love the sweet nutty scent which is perfect for this time of year. It also has a citrus aroma which makes it uplifting. It's a very easy fragrance to wear and I love the simplicity of the bottle. The fragrance is actually a parfum which means its stronger and will last longer on the skin. considering this is a 30ml parfum this cost of the gift set is really good.

20111205-224518.jpg

I've only tried the Sugar body cream a couple of times so can't give a full review. However on first impressions it's very creamy and moisturising and the scent is very similar to the fragrance.

20111205-224600.jpg

Then the last product in the Muse gift set is the Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment containing an SPF15. I go through so many lip balms at winter because my lips get so dry and cracked with the colder weather so when I saw this in the set I was very happy. I love the cute small size of the balm and this is perfect for carrying in your pocket. It gives a very soft flush of colour on your lips which is really flattering. The scent is a really nice citrus which is in keeping with the gift set but also has a soft hint of rose. fresh also have other lip treatments as well as a sugar lip polish which I bet is fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥