Saturday 26 November 2011

Plymouth Lush Store

We all took a family trip into town last Thursday to watch the big Christmas Lights switch on, my son loved it and soon got into the festive swing! I promised him we could take a trip to our local Lush store in Plymouth, he is a true Lush fan and whenever I blog about any Lush products he always helps me and reviews them with me. Anyway once we got to our local store we where served by the manager who was very friendly and really helpful. Oliver liked the look of the new Rocketeer bath ballistic and had the chance to see it in action! I must say our local Lush store is great they are always have fun and exciting events on so whether your local to Plymouth or not you should check out your local store to see what they have planned.







SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



As you can see my little chap had a whale of a time and would've quite happily stayed in there all night long playing with all the goodies! So after having a chat about some other products I let my little chap pick a couple of bath ballistics and of course he picked Rocketeer and also went for the super cool Abombinaball.

I really like the Christmas packaging this year, but then I always like the Lush packaging. My son loved the Candy Cane on the bag so big thumbs up LUSH.



We've used both the ballistics and they went down a treat, so I think I'll have to make another visit to the store and pick up some extra to pop under the tree!

Abombinaball is so cool and if you can't pick what to try first then I urge you to pick him! He is a very adorable snow monster with lots to offer, he's a nice size and if you give him a little shake then you'll hear a little surprise inside! Check out our photos below to see him in all his glory.







The little surprise inside is a small blue bath ballistic which streams out and transforms your bath into a beautiful blue lagoon!





Overall both bath ballistics get the thumbs up from us and we can't wait to try some other bath ballistics from the Christmas range. If anyone can recommend any then please leave us a comment below.

You can show your support for the Lush Plymouth store by 'Liking' their Facebook page here.

Have you tried anything from the Christmas Lush collection?


 

Sherrie x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥