Wednesday 2 November 2011

Christmas Ideas

Well now Halloween is over I am in full Christmas mode, I've started buying my Christmas cards and now I am planning on finalising my Christmas gifts for friends and family. I've put together some ideas for you lovelies which can be stocking fillers or used for Secret Santa's or main gifts, prices start from as little as £4 - £42 so I hope this helps you all and gives you some ideas and inspiration.

( Image from WeHeartit )


Unwind after a busy day with Dirty Works Bath Fizzers and then treat your skin with Good Things Rich Body Butter and finish off by painting your talons with Models Own glittery festive Polish in Pink Fizz!



Why not indulge a family member or friend or even yourself  with some beautiful scented Jonathan Ward Cherry Falls tea lights and Weleda Lavender Bath & body gift set. This time of year makes me want to dip into a nice hot bubble bath and light some candles and just chill.



Or if you are really spoiling your loved ones then here are some more luxurious gifts which you can buy and make their Christmas even more special. Ortigia Geranium Body Collection looks very girly and packaged beautifully whilst Jonathan Ward creates sophistication and decadence with his Russian Candles collection. Orly Kiely have a their original EDP presented in a gift box perfect for placing under the tree!


Have you started your Christmas shopping?


I hope I've inspired you to start!




 

1 comment:

  1. [...] on from my Christmas Ideas post I mentioned a lovely relaxing gift set from Weleda, I’ve had the chance to put this to [...]

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥