Thursday 6 October 2011

O.P.I Let's Shatter Breast Cancer

I'm sure you're all aware that it's Breast Cancer Awareness month and lot's of brand are showing their support. O.P.I is one of them, they've launched a stunning brand new shade the Pink Shatter polish which looks so pretty.  Plus shatter polishes have taken the nail industry by storm and there's no doubting this will make it's mark. SO all you PINK fans out there you need this beauty in your lives.

O.P.I says-
Pink of hearts Shatter 2011 is a warm shade of pink that 'shatters' when applied over two coats of any nail lacquer. The effect is a bold, two - texture finish!
You can purchase Pink Shatter at www.Lenawhite.co.uk and retails at £10.50, the O.P.I polishes are well worth the money because not only are they great quality but the size of the bottle is a very generous 15ml.
For each bottle of Pink Shatter polish sold £1 will be donated to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity to help with their invaluable work into the treatment and prevention of cancer and together, let's shatter breast cancer!
 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥