Monday 6 June 2011

Roger & Gallet Fresh Summer Lotion

Roger & Gallet is not a new brand to me, when I use to work for House of Fraser I often worked in their toiletries department where they stocked Roger & Gallet. Even then I remember seeing the packaging and thinking it was a prestigious brand. I love the way the soaps are packaged, they look really sweet. Roger & Gallet have recently produced a New fragrance which is stunning! Fleur d'Osmanthus is a refreshing uplifting summer scent which lingers on the skin for a while after.

Two years must go by before the plant can be coaxed into bloom, producing tiny clusters of apricot-coloured flowers that scent the air with a heady fragrance. The colourful floral notes have a stress-reducing and uplifting effect, making the Osmanthus flower a prized bloom indeed.

£11.50

I have loved using this every morning on my arms and the scent really stays on the skin for hours. When I first applied the lotion I was surprised at the formula, a lovely creamy formula which sinks into the skin and is very hydrating. It reminded me of Elizabeth Ardens Green Tea scent.


The range is great you can get the soaps, Honey Shower Foam and Fresh Fragrant Water Spray. The prices are very reasonable and the soaps make great gifts ♥

You purchase this New range and the Roger & Gallet fragrances from Escentual.com


If you pop along to the Roger & Gallet website you can fill out their questionnaire to reveal which Fragrance you are. There's not surprise I came up as Rose :)


2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely, i have the fragrance and its gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun this is a lovely summer body lotion which is nice and creamy x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥