Thursday 6 January 2011

New Batiste Dry Shampoo...Brit Style

I would like to introduce New Batiste Brit Dry Shampoo ...Yay Baby GROOVY!
Ha ha sorry for that I just had to do it!
This can is by far my fav one and stands out a mile on the shelves, what's not to love?


£2.09 ( 150ml )

This little Brit beauty is exclusive to Superdrug , so I suggest you all grab a can when your next in Superdrug! I was lucky to recieve a bottle to try and loved it that much that when I was in Superdrug last I picked up a can for my Giveaway which I'm holding VERY soon so keep your eyes peeled!
The price is unbelievable I had to do a double take and still thought they had priced it wrong!



Batiste say-
The Best of British For 30 years Batiste has kept British hairstyles beautiful and now with our quintessentially British unisex fragrance we've gone all cool Britanna.

I agree that this is perfect for both ladies and gents and the fragrance is so fresh, just like spring air! I use this in between washes just to lift any grease and gives me an extra day without washing. I don't like to wash my hair everyday so this really has become part of my hair routine, and instead of storing the cans away in my drawer I have this in the bathroom because it's so cool!

Thanks for stopping by :) Are you running out to Superdrug yet? ha ha



4 comments:

  1. I love batiste so much, cool bottle!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get some of this, I don't like to wash my hair every day either, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @StyleFrost It is isn't it? I love it! x

    @Rebecca You must it's so cheap! Im hoping for my Asos order to arrive and then I will be holding a giveaway on my blog which includes a NEW can of this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove Batiste! Used it just this morning actually :) So easy to use plus leaves my hair feeling so fresh! Oh by the way hun, have made it a little project for myself to find the perfect dupe for Nails Inc's London, hahaha! Came across another Nails Inc shade that is actually really similar?! Jermyn Street? Also Essie Mink Muffs is another one. Not exactly the same, but maybe we're asking for too much ;)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥