Sunday 30 January 2011

Models Own Spring/Summer Collection

Models Own have revealed their New Spring/Summer nail collection, there's a few I would like to get my mitts on. You will need to be quick as a couple are exclusive and so will probably be very popular.

Onto the shades...
Click to Enlarge


I really like this collection because these will appeal to the NUDE ,overs out their but also if you like a POP of colour these will also appeal to you!

Ok Listen up for the important info! Nyla Nude is only going to be available at River Island so keep a look out for this one as I detect it will be popular. I know I will be, this looks such a lovely creamy warm nude. Orange Sherbet is exclusively avaliable online. All other shades are available from Boots nationwide and retail at £5.

Which shades will you be wanting this Spring/Summer? I would love to try the creamy nudes and the vibrant Orange Sherbet.

Thanks for stopping by :)



5 comments:

  1. i love models own, & all them colours! mest get saving up!

    www.bethscircus.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beth-xo They are gorgeous! I really want to try Concrete Mixer, Nyla Nude and Utopia! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nude colours look lovely!!.. especially utopia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jennifer Utopia has to be the one I really want to try and Concrete Mixer x

    Thanks for the comments ladies :) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥