Tuesday 18 January 2011

Award Time

Morning cherubs, I have been very touched lately with the number of awards which I have been very kindly sent. This honestly really means alot to me, It brings so much satisfaction knowing that my followers out there enjoy checking on my blog and reading up on my posts.


I recieved The STYLISH Blogger award from these lovely ladies Jude, Sana and Sarah. Then I recieved The Versatile Blogger award from the very kind Joy,
I hope I remembered everyone please forgive me if I have missed anyone out and leave a comment so I can add you in ♥



Ok so here is what you need to do once these have been awarded to you!

Thank and link back to the person who gave you these awards

Share 7 facts/things about yourself

Pass on to 7 beauty blogs which you have recently discovered and enjoy!

Let the people know you have given them their award.

Ok so here are my 7 facts

I LOVE Marmite! yum
I am a lonely child and hated this when growing up!
I use run for my County when younger
I can NOT stand it when someone scrapes their teeth along their fork or knife, goes right through me!
I cried my eyes out when I read Marley & me :(
I have a tattoo
I would love to visit New York and go skating at Central Park ♥


So there you go my lovelies, I am going to nominate the following blogs which I have either recently discovered or enjoy reading!

The stylish Blogger award goes to all these lovely bloggers....



The Versatile Blogger award goes to all these fabulous bloggers...


Flutter and Sparkle

The Roxy Loves

Sailboat

FunnyFaceBeauty

Fleur De Force

Makeup Savvy

Beauty By Kayla Shevonne



Please check out these great blogs, I have come across so many fab blogs lately and found this really hard to decide.

Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sherrie! That's so sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards. And i just have to say MARMITE YUK YUK YUK haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much hun! i love getting these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thanks very much! I've already done the versatile blogger tag, otherwise I'd go do it now! I love marmite too, don't get why there's so much hate out there for it! If you want to see my random facts the post is here - http://flutterandsparkle.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sherrie, you are the sweetest and I love your blog.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥