Wednesday 3 November 2010

Eyeko Ambassador

Hello my lovelies this is a desperate plea, I have been an Eyeko Ambassador for 2 months now and sadly my code hasn't been used once :(

So I was hoping you could help me out and if any one was buying any Eyeko goodies then pretty please with a cherry ontop use my code.

Currently the offer of the month is a FREE Punk nail polish with every order of £10 just enter the word PUNK in the special comments box at checkout.. oh and don't forget to use my code :)

Thanks so much peeps!!


Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Why are so many beauty bloggers now obsessed with their "status"? Why do you need an Eyeko code anyway? Obviously something in it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all, I happen to like Eyeko and like the idea of the Ambassadors, and yes what's wrong with everyone getting a free gift? Don't you like a freebie? I know everyone I have spoken to does.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥