Monday 16 August 2010

Thankyou Mummy :)

My Mil kindly bought me 2 Mac eyeshadows whilst on her hols :) I`ve used them both together and they look fab ;) I think these colours will be fab for the Autumn. They can be used with so many other colours which is what I like.


This is Concrete which is a Muted taupe brown (satin) and isnt as dark once swatched ( see below ) this is a permanent colour.
Here is Memorabilia which is a dirty purple (Matte). This is from the Pret-A-Papier collection. This however is in their GOOD BYES section on their site now, my Mil did buy this at an Outlet shop in Manchester. But its still very much loved in my makeup collection ;)
Top is MEMORABILIA Below CONCRETE



Thanks for stopping by

Sher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥