Wednesday 18 August 2010

Glitter Polish swatches ;


Morning beauty bloggers I`ve been requested by Nicoletta to do swatches of the W7 Glitter polishes from my previous post.

Top hand has 2 coats of the polish on, the hand underneath is 1 coat applied :) they are really quick drying and would be a great top coat with a hint of glitter!!

This pic is Nails Inc New york and then 1 coat of the gold glitter polish over the top. My fav colour has to be the gold!!! You can use it over the top of any colour :)



Thanks for stopping by :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for these, i managed to pick a W7 glitter polish up today its an unusual mix of green, blue and gold. I have it on now its really pretty. I think the purple looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥