Thursday 3 January 2013

Wella SP Luxe Oil / Hair Review

With Christmas well and truly gone and the start to a new year I am back on the ball with reviews and blog posts for you all. To start off the New Year I want to share my thoughts on a new hair Treatment which I've been using and enjoying lots recently.

 
 
Wella SP Luxe Oil* / 100ml / £19.95


I use hair treatments either daily or every other day depending on a number of factors. I tend to use a treatment oil after I've washed my hair, normally through damp hair. Then probably every other day, I try to wash my hair every 3 days if I can. The great thing about the Wella SP Luxe Oil is it's versatility. You can use it on wet or dry hair depending on what you're wanting to achieve from it. It's not thick or heavy on the hair and leaves hair smelling super sweet and luxurious. The pump applicator makes it easy to use and the glass bottle makes it luxurious and hard wearing.

The combination of oils infuse the hair, transforming the hair inside as well as out. Keratin plays an important part,with triple the amount added compared to other conditioning treatments. Luxe Oil  offers lots of benefits, nourishing hair and protecting it. With the added benefits of Argan, Jojoba and Almond Oils. This is truly a nourising cocktail for the hair, I know I've mentioned the smell but I just want to say again- AMAZINGGGG!

You can use 1-2 pumps through the hair for instant shine and smoothness, great for combating frizz  and hair which lacks a natural shine. This is a generous 100ml and I'm anticipating it should hopefully last a while. I have long hair and whilst it's not overly thick I do have a lot of it and I've come to find 1 pump is actually enough for me on dry hair but 2 pumps is nice when using on wet hair

You can purchase Luxe Oil online from www.lookfantastic.com they offer free worldwide shipping which is even better!

Do you use Hair Oils? What do you think of Wella SP Luxe Oil?

Sherrie x

3 comments:

  1. Love the sound of the oil.. my hair needs badly some TLC :)
    xxx Marina

    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair oli is so good, I'm trialling a new one now.
    I'll have to take a look at Luxe oli too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hairdresser used this on my hair..wow the smell is to die for! Made my hair lovely and shiny too x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥