Sunday 16 December 2012

Elegant Touch / Limited Edition Glitter Nails

 

This is the perfect time of year to glitz up your talons, and there's no better way than adding glitter and lots of it! Sparkly nails look fabulous this time of year especially for all the parties. I love having nails but sadly because I'm constantly doing the dishes or tending to my 2 young children my nails don't often look as glam as I would like. That's where the Elegant Touch nails come in handy and work perfectly for me. They have adhesive tabs which are super easy to use. You simply select which size is suitable for your nail and peel them off the sheet and apply to your natural nail and then peel off the backing and apply the correct size nail. I normally go through the nails first and match up my nails and what sizes work best for my nails. I line them up in front of me and then it makes the whole process a lot quicker and stress free!

Elegant touch say-
 The super Adhesive Tabs secure false nails for up to 7 days. A great alternative to nail glue and will not damage your natural nails. Quick and easy to use, the clever pressure activated tabs hold nails in place securely and are water resistant. You'll be dazzling!

Elegant Touch have launched a trio of limited edition glitter nails- Pink , Red & Gun-metal Grey. I have the pink set which is gorgeous! The glitter is a gorgeous rose gold, one of my favourite shades. There's something special about having glitter nails. They totally transform your nails, so if you don't have the time to pop to salon for a manicure these would be perfect for you. They are very reasonably priced retailing £7.10 

Available from Superdrug and Boots.

What do you think of the Glitter Nails?

Sherrie x

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at these the other day, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous on! They really transform your nails in quick speed!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥