Thursday 15 November 2012

Top Fragrance Picks / His & Hers

 

It's in all the shops so I can safely say Christmas is just around the corner, but fret not! If you're unsure what to get your loved ones or family members this year, I have 2 fragrances which are sure to make it top the top of your lists! What better fragrance to get the man in your life than the new 007 fragrance, this launched to coincide with the new bond movie- Skyfall. I love the scent, my hubby has been wearing this ever since it landed in his hand, he's a BIG Bond fan. A classic masculine fragrance with a modern twist, with notes of cardamon, apples, sandalwood, vetiver and much more.

The bottle is studded and wears the iconic 007 symbol, the nozzle is truly top secret and took me a while to figure it out! The scent has been very popular, when it first launched it outsold all new men's and women's scents. So I'm sure this will be the perfect present to buy for your dad, brother or loved one. They released a limited edition gold version available only in 50ml, this has sold out most places but The Perfume Shop does have some in stock so be quick!

James Bond 007 50ml* £24.50

The latest ladies scent which I've welcomed with open arms is the new Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme EDP. The bottle is very sleek and stylish, very reminiscent of the 'little black dress'. This has been my go-to fragrance for day and night, the scent is so different from anything I have which I LOVE. This is perfect for the festive season, lots of parties and dressing up. A fruity floral concoction with some of my favourite notes.

Juicy white peach adds a nice fruity aroma whilst jasmine, white florals and violet adds a nice powdery scent. Finishing off with a woody scent thanks to crystal moss and sandalwood. I know this would make a great gift for any woman. Available in sizes 30ml/50ml/75ml with accompanining body products.

Boss Nuit Pour Femme EDP* £34-£59

Will you be adding either of these to your Christmas Lists?
Sherrie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥