Wednesday 17 October 2012

Roger & Gallet / NEW Rose Imaginaire

Rose Imaginare Fresh Fragrant Water* £32.00

The new Rose Imaginaire Fragrance is the second fragrance I've tried from Roger & Gallet, I love the simplicity of the packaging and the shape of the bottles. The bottle has been given a soft blush of rose colour which really adds to the whole experience, it looks beautiful on my dressing dressing table. Very feminine and delicate looking.
Being a huge rose fan I did have high expectations for Rose Imaginaire, some rose scented products are a little too heavily scented but this scent has the perfect balance. When ever I smell anything rose scented I am quite critical, but love this for day time and evening.

The scent was inspired by the wonders of nature, taking you on a journey through 3 exquisite gardens around the world. Sicily, Nile Valley and the last stop is a garden on the shore of the Timor Sea! The fragrance is a beautiful blend of  fruits, flowers and woods! My perfect combination of notes!
 
Top Notes
Wild Strawberry & Mandarin from Italy

Heart Notes
Jasmine from Egypt & Violet from Nile

Base Notes
Patchouli from Indonesia & Sandalwood from Oceania


The new Rose Imaginaire fragrance is exclusive to Marks and Spencer's, plus they currently have 10% off!


Are you a rose fan? What is your signature scent?

Sherrie xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a massive fan of rose- it's so lovely and fresh, yet traditional without being fussy! Whilst being pregnant, it's one of the few smells I can actually tolerate without going mad! This sounds lovely (might have to put it on my Christmas list!)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥