Monday 22 October 2012

Benefit / Feelin' Dandy Lip & Cheek Kit.


Benefit is a brand which I've always admired and enjoyed, their products look fun and quirky and great quality to! I've tried a few products from Benefit over the years and I'm sure you'll agree Benefit are famous for their cheek tints. I remember trying Cheek Tint all those years ago, so when I saw they've released these amazing Lip & Cheek kits I started to drool. Benefit is a high-end brand and for them to have made mini-kits is amazing. Rather than you paying the price for one full product you get to try a few products for the price of one full one. This is such a good idea not just for someone who is new to the brand and interested to try a few products but also for the keen Benefit devotee these kits are great for travelling. I love the mini tints, lip glosses and powder.

Today I am very excited to share with you one of the kits which is feelin' Dandy. Let's all take a minute to appreciate the gorgeous packaging, I love the packaging and think the kits will make the ideal Christmas Gifts. feelin' Dandy is the perfect kit for me, I know I will put all these deluxe samples to good use. I Love the Dandelion face powder for days when I need a little 'Perk me up'. 

The kits have a Tips & Tricks section which is neatly concealed in the lid, great for people who may need a little direction and some tips on how best to use and apply the products. There's also a very generous sized mirror making it even better for travelling with!

There's another two different options for the Lip & Cheek Kits, Sugarlicious which has the beautiful Sugarbomb Blush which I am now craving! And the other kit is Go Tropicoral which has the Coralista products in, another blush which I am craving after!

What's your thoughts on the kits? Will you be adding them to your Xmas list?

Sherrie xo

8 comments:

  1. I have a couple of mini versions of the highbeam and posie tint! I'm always to scared to use them though, knowing me I'd stain my face in the wrong place aha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I'm sure you would be fine, Posietint is gorgeous! Have a practise on the back on your hand. x

      Delete
  2. This kit looks very nice, I love the packaging and also the idea of it :) I've never used Benefit's products because apparently I cannot import them somehow, and their products are not sold here in Japan. But I'm sure I will get some when I visit the U.K. next time! :)

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame! I hope you get your hands on some soon! Thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  3. These boxes make perfect presents! I love the packaging too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think these are going to be selling quick over the festive season! x

      Delete
  4. the packaging is so pretty~

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥