Thursday 27 September 2012

Naked for kids / Hair Review




 


Luscious Locks...


Having a very hectic 2 year old daughter is a recipe for tangled locks!
Luckily my 5yr old son has short hair and isn't so... hectic should I say. Maybe it's just girls? Anyway my daughter often has a mix of yoghurt, paint & Play-dough in hair on a daily basis. She has straight hair with curls at the end which often get knotty. After using the Knee-High De-Tangler Shampoo it's made a great difference when washing her hair, the special formulation really helps untangle knots. The scent is very mild and unscented, 97% natural and a special no-tears formula which is another thumbs up!

Only a daily basis I use the Untangle me Spray which works a treat when you just want to comb through some little tangles, or when you want to freshen them up. This is great to use on wet or dry hair, it smells of orange lollies and my daughter loves it!

The 2 in 1 shampoo scented just like bananas a& custard is a winner with my 5yr old son who hates having his hair washed! So using a 2 in 1 shampoo is a must for him, he enjoys the scent and thinks the banana on the bottle is so funny. The packaging for all the children's hair range is appealing and kid like making it friendly. The pricing is amazing, at first I did a double take because I couldn't believe how reasonable the prices where considering the fantastic quality.

I couldn't recommend the haircare range enough, they also have some body care products.

Available to purchase direct from www.nakedbodycare.co.uk

Have you tried the Naked for Kids Haircare Range?

Sherrie xoxo




4 comments:

  1. This range looks great! Love the packaging and flavours of the hair products :) Which flavour do you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the banana's and custard the best :) x

      Delete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥