Thursday 13 September 2012

Liz Earle natural Glow Bronzer & Powder Blush / Autumn Warmers!

With Autumn making its mark I thought I would share two makeup items which I've been using and enjoying despite the cooler weather slowly creeping in. Liz Earle have just launched their full makeup line including lip sticks, lip glosses, foundation and more. I've been using two products which have been launched for a little while now but have only just started using them. Liz Earle Bronzing powder and powder blush in the shade Peony.

 
Natural Glow Bronzer* £19.50 / Powder Blush* £16.50


Liz Earle have a great selection of powder and cream blushers. I've tried one of their cream blushes and loved it, so when I had the chance to try a powder I had high expectations. I'm very happy to report that the powder blushes are just as top quality as the cream version. I was blown away how pigmented the powder blush actually is. I have Peony which is described as a soft raspberry shade. If you're super pale this really needs to be applied with a very light hand. It gives the most beautiful healthy flush to the cheeks and lasts all day. I always dab my blush brush first before applying straight to the cheeks. There's another 6 shades to pick from, I like the look of Nectar powder blush and  The compact is neat and slim line great to carry in your makeup bag. 


 


The Liz Earle natural Glow bronzer has become my go-to contour shade, it's the perfect shade for Autumn/Winter. It's not orange-y which so many bronzers are guilty of. This adds such a healthy glow to your skin without looking fake. I use this in the hollows of my cheeks and along my hair line. It's so natural that it works just as well all over the face.The quality is amazing, finely milled and great staying power, Liz Earle colour really does last all day! That's a big statement for me because I have combination skin and often find my face is melting by mid afternoon but thanks to Liz Earle colour I've not needed to reapply my makeup.

 

You can view the full Liz Earle Colour Collection online or in store.

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle Colour? 

Sherrie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ahh i want to try both of these soso bad!!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look gorgeous! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥