Thursday 20 September 2012

Glossybox / Special Edition September Box!

 
 

I'm sure you've seen quite a few photos of the new September Glossybox. This months box is special edition and is illustrated by Maggie Li, this months box is a step away from the classic pale pink box. Maggie chose a pastel blue which a beautiful pale peach print. I personally think the colours compliment each other, the box is very eye catching and different making it a nice change.
OK so onto the box!

Lady Gaga /Fame Fragrance- I was very happy to see this featured in the box. I've read a few reviews on the fragrance and it's been on my list of scents to try so big thumbs up there Glossybox!


Rodial / Glamoxy Snake Serum and 5 Minute Facial- Again I'm very happy to see both of these featured in the box. I've wanted to try the Glamoxy Snake Serum for a little while now, I hate my frown lines so this will be a good test. Plus the 5 Minute Facial sounds good, a triple action resurfacing homage clay mask!


Balance Me / Wonder Eye Cream.
I must be honest and say this I wasn't jumping for joy when I saw this product. I will try it because I've tried a couple Balance Me products and they've been good but nothing special. It's a nice size for an eye cream sample.


Body Shop / Vitamin E Moisturising Cream- this is another product which is just alright. Nothing special or exciting. I've read many rave reviews about the cream. I probably won't try it because I have such sensitive skin at the moment and anything too heavy or thick just breaks me out. Again a nice little pot to try and great to keep for travelling with after use.


Biosilk / Silk Therapy - YAY this product did get me jumping for joy!!! I've tried this and loved it. I bought it years ago and it lasted me ages! Like seriously a year I think! It's worth every penny and more! I can't wait to be reunited with it .)

 

So there's Septembers Special Edition box! What did you think of your box? I'm eager to try 3/5 samples featured, how about you?

If you haven't yet signed up and thinking you're liking the look of the special edition box, you can do so buy popping over to the Glossybox Website and joining up. £10 + £2.95 p&p monthly.

Sherrie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like an interesting box!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab box! I can't wait until the Lady Gaga scent hits Australian shores so I can try it, I've heard great things :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i think this looks like a very good box, i know sometimes glossyboxes are hit and miss but this looks like a good one.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥