Here's my July empties, I managed to get a few body lotions used up which was fab! Please note i didn't use the whole tubes up through the month. I have a tendancy of opening a body lotion and using it for a little while and then start using another one before finishing the previous one. So I have heaps of half empty bottles, tubes of products. I love these type of posts.
- Witch 25 Cleansing & Toning Wipes, these are probably my 2nd packet and I have another back up. They remove my face makeup nicely, I wouldn't say these are my favourite cleansing wipes but they do the job well. Re-purchase? Yes
- The Gentry Grooming Co Shave Oil, this is aimed at men but my hubby didn't like it so I used it up on my legs. I liked it to begin with but soon made my mind up and didn't like it in the end. Repurchase? No
- ETAT PUR Micellar Cleansing Water, I have given this a full review which you can read here. I first tried this before trying Bioderma and thought it was amazing! Whilst it's still a good cleansing water I think Bioderma is better. I know not everyone can get hold of Bioderma and if I couldn't get hold of it I would definitely recommend this one. Plus you get free standard delivery on first time orders and you can select 3 free samples. Repurchase? Possibly
- Liz Earle Energising Body Lotion, I absolutely loved this! It has the lovely spa like smell, even though this is probably best to apply in the morning to get you energised. But I personally found the scent relaxing and enjoyed using this before bed time. It contains Damask Rose water, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Oil, Patchouli Oil, Geranium Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Oil, Sweet Orange Oil and much much more! It is a little pricey but for that list of ingredients, it's well worth it! Repurchase? YES!
- L'Occitane Ultra Comforting Masque, I think this came with a prize I won from another beauty blog. I like L'Occitane skincare but this sadly didn't float my boat. Repurcahse? No.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation #200 Soft beige, this was a sachet from a magazine I had a while back. When the foundation was first launched I remember there being some hype around it so had some hopes it was going to be great. Whilst I like the texture and scent of the foundation I felt it looked orange on which isn't a problem because I'm sure the next shade down would be fine but the finish on my combination/Oily skin was a disaster! My skin looked and felt slick, it is meant to give you a glow which it certainly did but I think I prefer my foundations more of a satin finish. Once I applied loose powder it did bring down the glow and felt much better but I don't think I would purchase a full size. Repurchase? No
- Soap & Glory Butter Up Body Cream, I love this stuff! This is my 2nd or 3rd tube and I'm totally gutted this is now finished because you can't buy it anymore. It's been discontinued, don't you hate it when companies do that?? Repurchase?? YES!!! But can't :(
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, I love this mascara. The wand is huge and tapered, it really coats lashes well helping to lengthen them which I look for in a mascara. Repurchase? Yes
- Soap & Glory Hand Food x2, believe it or not I don't actually like this hand cream. I know you're probably thinking why do I have 2 tubes? Well both of these where in the Soap & Glory xmas sets and I've used them up because I hate wasting products. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I love the Soap & Glory signature scent but this doesn't smell like it. Repurchase? No!
- Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets, I've never needed to use blotting papers in the past but the past few months these have been a staple item in my routine. The Kleenex ones are the only ones I've tried and they work well for me so I'm happy to continue using these. Repurchase? Yes
- Thierry Mugler Womanity EDP, this was another magazine sample. I really liked the scent, different from anything I have already. It's a woody sweet mix which I like. I would treat myself to this but I have so many perfumes that I'm trying to be good. Repurchase? Yes Please!
- Avon Spectra Lash Mascara, I'm going to be straight to the point. This is totally rubbish! A real let down and I wouldn't waste my money on it- end of! Repurchase? NO WAY!
- Origins Night-A-Mins, firstly the smell is divine! Think oranges, I couldn't wait for it to be bedtime so I got to use this. It feels amazing on the skin, my skin would look so good the following day. Repurchase? Yes!
- Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream, this is another lovely body cream containing heaps of natural ingredients which smell amazing. I love the rich texture but would pick the energising lotion over this one and for that reason I wouldn't repurchase.
- Accessorize Collagen Mascara, this is a funny one because when I first reviewed this mascara I wasn't overly impressed. Then after sorting through my mascaras and deciding which one to use next I decided to give it a go again and I'm so glad I did. I'm not sure what happened but it was so different from when I remembered. This is a brown/black colour which is very pretty on the eyes. Repurchase? Yes!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, this perfume has a sentimental value to me. It was bought for me when I had my son which was a few years ago now. But whenever I smell it, it reminds me of that time in my life and it brings a smile to my face. Do you have any perfumes which make you feel like that? Repurchase? How could I not??
So there you have my July Empties!! OMG I'm going to give myhself a bug pat on the back! if you've made it this far you are a trooper!
Really want to try out the origins 'Night-a-Mins'. Thanks for the post! xReplyDelete
It smells and feels amazing! xDelete
I'm with you bring Butter Up back please! I loved a lot of the Soap and Glory range that came in this blue packaging.ReplyDelete
YES :( Sad times! We should start a petition ha ha! xDelete
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture. When my boyfriend and I first started dating, I wore this all the time. We've been together for 2 and half years, and it still brings back really fond memories.ReplyDelete
Nawwh! That's lovely xDelete
I really like the Revlon mascara too, it makes my lashes look so long. It's a shame you didn't like the Rimmel foundation, I purchased it a little while back and I really like it xReplyDelete
Sirens and Bells
Yeah the Revlon mascara is fab isn't it? Now I've used it up and making do with other mascaras but I'm missing it already :( xDelete
Great post, I love reading these! I really want to try out the Liz Earle Engerizing Body Lotion, sounds lovely! xReplyDelete
Thanks for your comment hun, I always love your empties posts! Yes the Energising Body Lotion smells amazing! xDelete
I'm loving the kleenex shine absorbing sheets at the moment!ReplyDelete
Rachel from www.whatabeauty.co.uk x
They're so good and so cheap aren't they? xDelete
actually light blue makes me smile too.. my husband loves it so much because i wore it the first time we ever met.. after being in love for 2 years.. we met in real only after 2 yrs and i always remember that lovely day :)ReplyDelete
That's so sweet! Thanks for sharing! xDelete
I love empties posts as well, and it's so satisfying to finish products! You finished a lot this month :) I do start some and don't necessarily use them in the same month I finish them, as i like to rotate stuff.ReplyDelete
Thanks, yes it's very satisfying seeing me use them up! I love it when I get to dive into my stash and see products I forgot I had! xDelete