Friday 22 June 2012

Clinique New | Superbalanced Powder Bronzer


Clinique have launched a new bronzer- the Superbalanced Powder Bronzer, the packaging is divine and different from anything I've seen. As you can see in the photo above this is not like your traditional pressed powder, in this case you simply twist the dial around to shave off pieces of the powder to become loose powder.

There's two shades to pick from, this is shade 2 and probably a little on the dark side for myself. It's fine if I have a little self tan on but I still need to careful when applying it. I recommend using a big fluffy brush and tapping off any excess product first before placing it straight onto the skin. Then buff like mad ha ha!
The formulation is great for oily, shiny skin because it's long wear and absorbs oil making it perfect for the warmer months- when they arrive!

The limited edition pouch is perfect for carrying a few items which you may need to touch up throughout the day. I've been reaching for the Clinique Duo Eyeshadow in Victorian Pink, my Mum gave me this which she got free from her GWP. It's such a pretty duo and easy to wear. I can't believe I've not tried Clinique eye shadows before, the packaging is amazing! You use the compact to look in and apply your shadow, great for travelling. As for the Clinique Chubby Sticks I think you know these are just as fab! I've been wearing Super Strawberry, I've not tried any of the new shades but they look gorgeous.


Here's a quick photo showing the products mentioned above.


You can purchase the new bronzer online www.clinique.co.uk or at your nearest Clinique counter. I'm sorry to say the limited edition pouches have sold out now online but still check at your local counter!

Have you tried the New Clinique Superbalanced Powder Bronzer OR New Chubby Sticks?


Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That bronzer! I love Clinique shiny packaging, it's so glam :-) I just followed your Google friend connect thingy, will you check out my site and follow if you like? x

    echocanyon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥