Wednesday 27 June 2012

Adina | Phone Case


I love swapping my iPhone case and enjoy seeing different designs. I think phone covers have become a big accessory now, just as much as your hand bag or purse. I've been sporting the beautiful Adina* butterfly case from Case*Mate  for a little while now and haven't gone to change it. So I thought I would share some photos to show you. I prefer silicone cases, only because of the feeling when holding the phone, I think you have better grip and control. Plus I think if you were to drop it the silicone cushions the blow a little. Adina caught my eye because of the vibrant mix of colours and pretty butterfly design, plus the little charm is a cute little extra.


Being a big Instagram fan I think their DIY Case is amazing! You can pick your own layout, then add your favourite photos including Instagram images!! I know my hubby would love this, so I've ear marked it as a birthday present!

What cover do you have on your phone?


Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty and bright! I love the design. My iPhone is currently being hugged by a rather worn Cath Kidson case - I really need to replace it! Xo

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥