Thursday 3 May 2012

Jurlique- Rosewater Balancing Mist

Jurlique is a brand which I've read about but never actually tried so when I had the chance to try a product I opted for their Rosewater Balancing Mist. I'm a sucker for Rose scented products and plus my skin has been a little combination lately so this has been put to good use. Rosewater Balancing Mist is aimed at normal/combination skin types. My skin is normally dry but lately it's a real mix, I've been experiencing dryness on my forehead and cheeks and then a typical oily T-Zone, so needed a product which would help balance out my skin whilst keeping it hydrated but also refreshing.


 I love using a mist applicator, applying a mist to the face feels so refreshing and calming on the skin. There's something special about the whole experience. It makes my skin care routine all that more interesting, plus I think I may be slightly addicted to the amazing aroma. Like I've mentioned a few ok maybe lots of times, I'm a rose junkie and love anything scented with rose. So if you're not a fan of rose I would probably say this wouldn't be right for you. The bottle is made from glass with a frosted finish, it fits snuggly into the palm of the hand making it easy and quick to use. The packaging is sleek, I like the shape of the bottle- it looks quirky and different from the other shaped bottles.

 

♥£16.50/50ml♥


I'm not sure this will last long especially through the summer months, do you use a facial spray tonic in the Summer? If you haven't I recommend you try it, you can also use this any time to help hydrate your skin on the go.

You can buy Jurlique Rosewater Mist online from www.jurlique.co.uk

Have you tried Jurlique before?


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥