Wednesday 18 April 2012

Rodial glam balm HAND

As far as hand creams go there's not many which I would carry around with me, I can count on one hand the ones which I love and use often. Well that number just got one extra after trying Rodial's glam balm hand! The formula is utterly divine and did think it's too good to be using on the hands, but then what would you expect with Rodial- TOP QUALITY!

 
 

Rodial Say-

Rodial glam balm™ HAND is an innovative hand cream that gently repairs, protects and moisturises skin. Olive Leaf Extract & Vitamin C correct sun damage & minimise imperfections, while Vitamin E contains anti-ageing properties that revitalise & protect skin from environmental harm. Grapeseed Oil & Shea Butter nourish and moisturise skin, ensuring hands are silky



The price is a little high for a hand cream but if money was no object this would be amazing, just think in years to come when your face is wrinkle free, will your hands be in the same condition? I'm starting to make sure I look after my hands.


You can purchase glam balm HAND online here from the Rodial web site, I'm also loving their glam balm LIP which is amazing over the top of lipsticks! Have any of you tried their Crash Diet Sticks or their Tanning range?

What hand cream are you currently reaching for?

Sherrie xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥