Saturday 21 April 2012

ORLY Butterlies & ORLY Instant Artist Gold Glitter

Today is a very Summery nail mani post, I painted my nails with the stunning Butterflies ORLY polish. I love this shade so much that I wish ORLY made matching lipsticks! I still can't make my mind up yet, I think it's a pink/coral shade depending on the light. I wanted to jazz it up a little so found myself reaching for the ORLY Instant Artist 24K Glitter. I simply painted a strip of gold on each nail and purposely painted it off centre.




What do you think? I have matching toes as well! I love rich corals for the summer but also love metallics and golds so have the best of both worlds now. Butterflies looks stunning with a tan, they go hand in hand.

You can buy both of these from Beauty Bay online here

What are you wearing on your nails & toes?


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥