Monday 16 April 2012

MeMeMe Dew Pots & MUA Eye Shadow

I love it when you find two products which work so well together, since organising my makeup better I've been able to see exactly what i have and put my finger to it easily and quickly.
I wanted to create a quick but natural makeup look which can be done in 10 minutes, so I found myself reaching for the MeMeMe Dew Pot in Willow Whisper and the single MUA shadow shade 01 pearl finish. I find with cream shadows I always use a primer first to stop them creasing and my favourite primer is from MUA only costing £2.50, I bought this a while ago when they had a great offer online.



After applying the MUA Primer I use my ring finger to apply the MeMeMe Dew Pot over the lid and gently tapping into the crease. Next using my Sigma Blending brush I apply the MUA shade1 on the brow bone and a small little bit in the inner corners of the eyes. Gently buffing and blending, both these products work so well together even though one is cream and the other is powder.



I wanted to share this quick eye look because it's also friendly on the purse! As I'm sure you all know the MUA single e/s are only £1 and the MeMeMe Dew Pots are currently on offer £5.25 each on their website so well worth the pennies in my opinion. I really want to try the new MUA Love Hearts Lip Balms next, have you tried any of these?

Thanks for reading!

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥