Tuesday 17 April 2012

Gosh - Summer Makeup Look

Since getting into the Self-Tan community I've enjoyed trying minimal makeup which gives a nice bronze healthy glow finish. So today I have a lovely quick makeup look for you, using GOSH cosmetics.

 

I used Peachy Rush on the cheeks- A beautiful warm natural peach which really brought this whole look together in my opinion. I then used the HUGE Giant Sun Powder in 001 which is more of a highlight I think. It adds a gorgeous luminosity to the skin, I swept this across the cheek bones so that when the sun hits them they glow.

 


For the eyes I used 2 waterproof eyeshadow sticks, both incredibly pigmented with a shimmer/metallic finish.  The bottom stick is called champagne and is a soft yellow gold where as the other shade is called Real Gold and is a gorgeous warm gold.These feel so gentle on the eyes and do not budge all day long! These will be coming with me when we go on our holiday next month, I just need to find a good Waterproof mascara so if you know of any please let me know!


To finish off I used one of the GOSH Light'N Shine Lip Glazes, this was the ideal lip shade to compliment the makeup look.

 

 Summer Makeup Look ♥

 
If you would like more depth reviews or swatches please comment below!

You can purchase GOSH online from Superdrug OR your best bet is to visit your larger Superdrug where hopefully Gosh will be stocked.

What Summer makeup products have you been trying or fancy trying?

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Im the same when the suns out I dont want alot of makeup on Ive been using a tinted moisturiser, bronzer, becca beach tint on lips and cheeks and mascara x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥