Tuesday 13 March 2012

Treat your mum this Mother's Day- Boss Orange Unicef EDT

Mother's Day is fast upon us and I have couple perfume posts planned for you to help give you some gift ideas, as you all know I'm an avid perfume fan and love perfume with a passion. I think every woman likes to wear a fragrance and feel good about herself, I know I do. I know my mum doesn't often treat herself that's why it's a great excuse to go out and treat your mum. Boss Orange woman is a perfect fragrance for a - Free Spirited Mother who is playful and light hearted yet relaxed and joyful.



The fragrance opens up with a burst of sweet apples giving a very delicate crisp beginning, the heart of the scent comprises of white flower and orange blossom. The base combines creamy vanilla and olive woods creating a light intensity. I love the fresh fruity smell, this is perfect for this time of year and I think it would be a great gift for any mum. With Spring here and Summer to appear this fragrance fits perfectly , the pretty fresh orange colour screams summer to me and fun times. The bottle is still similar to the original BOSS orange but it has messages of hope and happiness.



This particular bottle is limited edition with special emphasis on UNICEF, every purchase of the new limited edition BOSS Orange fragrance, will fund one day of school for 50 disadvantaged Malagasy children equipping them for life with early access to education.

For more information regarding the BOSS Orange and UNICEF partnership here

 Escentual.com currently have the 50ml on a special price of £32.30 and when you purchase the 50ml you get a free tote bag which is perfect for the beach or picnics!

EDT 30ml RRP £29

EDT 50ml RRP £39

 

Will you be treating your mum to perfume this year?


 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have this perfume, smells gorgeous! Id recommend it to everyone, mum or no mum

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥