Friday 23 March 2012

Allo allo I love Moustaches!!

Today's outfit is a mish mash of styles, I'm totally in love with coloured trousers and have developed a weakness for anything moustache like, except the real thing of course!




 
 
 

Trousers - H&M
Tie tee- Primark
Stripy Pumps- H&M
Black Chunky Knit Cardigan - Primark
Heart Charm Necklace- Asos
Black Moustache Ring
Nails- Topshop Mermaid (blog post coming )

Have you tried a new style? What colours & looks are you liking lately?


Sherrie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Where is your ring from?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top :)

    Ysis from lebeautygroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing the moustaches around I think its fun and quite witty, but I don't think things like that suit my personality though which is a shame. However I really like the tee from Primark which have some really nice stuff at the moment I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments ladies!

    @Emma My ring is off Ebay, if you type in Moustache double ring it should come up. x

    @Ysis Thanks! I love it x

    @ Top Ten Beauts I love Primark at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥