Tuesday 7 February 2012

Wrap up warm...

Well with the weather being super cold I've been making sure the kids are well and truly wrapped up warm. My daughter is a little monkey when it comes to wearing her hat and often pulls it off. These sweet fair Trade Owl hats are great because they have little covers for protecting little ears from the wind,  these hats look super cute and perfect for the cold weather.



* £14.99 *



I have a weakness for blankets and quilts and throws and saw this super sweet fair trade  rainbow blanket and thought this would be great for both girls and boys. I think Blankets are also lovely gifts to give for newborn gifts. I'm currently attempting to make my daughter a quilt for her 2nd birthday, when it's finished I my be brave enough to show you on here. MAYBE.



* £30 *

 

You can buy these Fair trade items online from www.bestyears.co.uk

 

Thanks for reading!



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥