Thursday 5 January 2012

Philosophy Mimosa

Shower gels come and go and it's rare for one to really make a statement in my shower. This is the first shower gel I've tried by Philosophy and I know it won't be the last. The creamy texture is like liquid gold, very moisturising and great for my dry skin. It has a distinctive aroma of citrus but it also reminds me of coconut & pineapple personally. I like the big chunky see through bottles, they really look cool in the bathroom.

20120104-200850.jpg

Philosophy say-


A world-class, absolutely delicious shower gel. Gentle enough for everyday use, extra rich and creamy formula.


This would make the ideal travelling product thanks to it's many uses! Shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. I've used them for all of these uses and have found them all to be effective. I particularly enjoy using this as a shower gel because of the rich creamy formula. It lathers up so lovely and effortlessly, a true pleasure to use. This also doubles up as a great bubble bath.

What's your favourite Philosophy shower gel?


Please comment below with your recommendations!


Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You description makes me think of a pina colada. I love those! Sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥