Thursday 19 January 2012

ORLY Buried Treasure!

ORLY have a wide range of stunning polished in a selection of finishes. The newest to my stash is a very stunning metallic gold.
Given the name 'Buried Treasure' I thought of my sons obsession for pirates, treasure maps when I first saw the name. I love the names which ORLY pick, they are so well suit.

ORLY describe this polish as a vintage gold metallic polish, and I would say that's spot on!

The swatches below are showing 2 coats which I found to be enough, the brush and formula is good. ORLY have their award wining gripper cap which is so useful! if you find it a struggle un-screwing the cap then this is very helpful. I find it gives me more control when I paint my nails, so if you're not the best painter in the world then this would be great for you.

20120114-232739.jpg

20120114-232817.jpg

{WITH FLASH}

20120114-233128.jpg

{NO FLASH}

20120114-233440.jpg

*£6.95*

If you're a fan of ORLY then you need to pop over and LIKE their Facebook page and take a peek at their new Spring Collection due to come out soon called 'Cool Romance'. I must admit there's not many collections where I LOVE all the shades but my god this collection is beautiful! The shades are all amazing and I would wear them all.

What shades are wearing lately?


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥