Friday 6 January 2012

ELEMIS TSV Saturday 7th January!

Well just when you thought they couldn't get any better Elemis have done it again! Yep another fabulous TSV which is perfect to beat the January blues. This is the perfect kit to get you back on track of your skin care routine or whether you want to add something special to your routine.

There will be 2 options you can pick from depending on your skin type and skin care needs. Plus the MYSTERY product will all be revealed live on the show.

Choose from one of the following collections – depending on your skin type:

REHYDRATING OPTION

REHYDRATING ROSEPETAL CLEANSER (400ml)
REHYDRATING GINSENG TONER (400ml)
CELLULAR RECOVERY SKIN BLISS CAPSULES (pot of 60)
MYSTERY PRODUCT WILL BE REVEALED ON THE DAY

BALANCING OPTION

BALANCING LIME BLOSSOM CLEANSER (400ml)
BALANCING LAVENDER TONER (400ml)
CELLULAR RECOVERY CAPSULES (pot of 60)
MYSTERY PRODUCT WILL BE REVEALED ON THE DAY

 



I've personally tried the Cellular Recovery Capsules and can't rate them enough. They are great for all skin types. I've heard great things about the cleansers and toners and for myself personally I think both of these would be beneficial to my skin. So if your not sure then don't worry because help will be on hand thanks to Keeley who will be giving her expert advice and knowledge on the products. The cleansers and toners are Full salon sizes 400ml which as you know will last you good part of this year!

Don't miss out, show details:


On-Air Times: Midnight, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm


Price: guaranteed to be under £60+p&p

Thanks for reading,


Sherrie xoxo


 

1 comment:

  1. I love Elemis so I am kinda tempted by this but I got a lot for Christmas so I probably shouldn't! By the way, the mystery product is Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream :) It's on the website here xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥