Sunday 20 November 2011

Bullet PediPro

Winter is nearly here and whilst we wont be having our tootsies on show much when they are on show we still want them to look nice, especially if you have peep toe heels for your Christmas party!

JML brought to you the amazing  best selling Ped Egg which gives you a great pedicure fast, but now they have an even faster pedicure now! Meet Bullet PediPro, a professional treatment which fits in the palm of your hand. The electronic system has a high-speed rotating head with hundreds of ultra fine micro crystals.

 



So here is the Bullet PediPro, what's your first thoughts? I really like the design and the soft rubber outer shell which makes it super easy to control and use. The PediPro comes in a neat drawsring storage bag which looks really professional and stores everything you need. You can also store your foot creams and nail polishes. On the 3rd photo you may notice do you need to supply 4AA batteries for the PediPro to work.



JML say-

The result? Silky smooth, soft soles that feel like they've just stepped out of the salon. Pedi Pro Deluxe has 2 different speed settings, and comes with buffing pads that will give your feet the perfect finishing touch. Skin shavings collect in the in-built storage tray, so there's absolutely no mess. Safe and easy to use, Pedi Pro Deluxe is the perfect at home salon solution to dry cracked skin on your feet, toes and heels.

I say-

Overall this is a great tool to have in your foot care kit, If like me you like to be a bit abrasive when filing your feet then maybe this wouldn't feel like it's doing enough. However believe me it really does work and I use the high speed setting and really noticed a difference from the first use. This would make a great Christmas present and for £19.99 this is a great price and something which will get used lots.

Thanks for reading and have you see the New Bullet PediPro?


 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really good idea. I need to pay more attention to my feetsies and this could be just the ticket! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have put this on my christmas list in the hope one of my children picks this up for me :) Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥