Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday's Face & Hair

Hello my lovelies as you may already know I have soft spot for skulls and love my skull ring! So when I was down my local Sainbury's browsing the Halloween section for my little boy I spotted this skull printed headband and knew I had to get it! So funny because it says Age 7yrs plus do you think I'm too old for it? Ha ha.

Here's a quick FOTD and my messy up do hair and Skull head band, hope you like it! What have you been wearing today?




I kept my makeup simple and used some products from the Accessorize A/W collection, a post to follow soon with swatches. I'm loving dark grey eyes with soft pink features. What shades have you been enjoying?



 I wore my hair up in a really messy bun and then position the bow just to the side under neath the bun. This fits my head fine and if anything it's a little big so think I need to add a stitch to it to make it more snug.




Thanks for reading, hope you're all having a nice weekend.
xxx





4 comments:

  1. Love your makeup here, you suit grey e/s so much. I keep meaning to get one as I only have Sparkly grey & wd like a Matt one for daywear.
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey colour is the best. I am crazy about smoky eyes!
    http://blog.broodon.com/competitions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look, its so strong but girlie at the same time and that lil head scarf is adorable. I'd definitely wear it all year round xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eyes but the best part for me are those cheeks! Beautiful blush, it works really well with your skin tone adn the rest of your makeup. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥