Monday 10 October 2011

Good Things Soothing Bodycare

Evening my lovelies, I hope you're all wrapped up warm the weather is very chilly down here in Devon. A little while ago I was surprised with a beautiful presented fruit bowl with a selection of the new Bodycare products by Good Things. This was such a lovely surprise and I couldn't wait to wrap and dive in and test out the products.



I love the fruit bowl the products came packaged in, I think this gives a true representation of the Good Things philosophy. Super fruits for super skin, the new Bodycare range comes in 2 options. The first is their Ultra Rich range which looks fab and sounds amazing, with super fruit ingredients galore. I'm sure this would be perfect for the colder weather. The range I have is their Soothing range which smells out of this world, you almost have to stop yourself from licking the products ha ha!


I must be honest and say this is the one thing which I am guilty of, I don't exfoliate my body as much as I probably should. After trying this I have not got into my own body care routine and love using this in the shower. It feels great not too gritty and smells of peach and passion fruit which is lovely in the morning! I tend to use this on a damp skin but if you wanted a more intense exfoliation you can apply this to dry skin.


Soothing Body Butter £6.49/300ml
This was the product which I found myself opening and testing first, I do have dry skin and find my body can literally drink body lotions and creams. I like the packaging with a nice deep jar and screw top lid which can be re-used after. The scent is amazing with super fruit ingredients such as Plum, Goji Berries, Coconut & Shea Butter. The texture and formulation of the body butter is perfect nice and thick as you would expect, I tend to use this on my thighs and legs which get really dry.


Soothing Body Lotion £4.99/200ml
At first I wasn't too fussed about the body lotion, because I have dry skin I tend to reach for a body cream or butter. However this body lotion feels great on and really moisturises the skin, I use this over my arms and chest area and tummy. As for the smell well you can imagine what Goji Berry & Blueberry smell like, sublime! This body lotion is great for everyday use and I find myself using this on my arms everyday especially my elbows and my bingo wings ha ha!


Overall the packaging is eye catching and very in keeping with their skincare range, I think their packaging is very noticeable now and when you see the pretty floral design on a product you think Good Things! The price is another bonus nice and reasonable considering the quality and type of ingredients which are being used, I really recommend you try their skincare and body care. You can purchase Good Things from Superdrug, Boots and Sainsburys.


Have you tried Good Things?



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥