Tuesday 27 September 2011

Help: Clear Skin Guest Review

Hello peeps! I had a little bit of a worry about my blog and not being able to blog which was a little daunting for me ha ha! The thing is my blog is my baby and a lot of tender loving care goes into it so when I thought I couldn't blog it was scary. However everything is restored and all is OK.

I have a great guest review for you lovely lot from the gorgeous Nicoletta, if you don't already follow her amazing blog then I suggest you take a peak and follow.

Anyone who suffers with regular spots and blemishes knows how difficult it can be to find products that suit their skin type. I have always known that diet affects my skin condition probably more so than any other factor so when the lovely Sherrie asked me if I'd like to review the Clear Skin system I jumped at the chance.


Clear Skin is made by Works With Water and comes in the form of a white powder that you mix with either food or liquid and consume twice a day. Made with 100% natural ingredients including Praventin which is a clinically proven bio active protein and rich in lactoferrin, which has been shown to reduce the development of the bacteria responsible for many skin impurities, helping to prevent the formation of blemishes due to its antimicrobial effects.

I found them very easy to take as you can add them to virtually anything, most of the time I just sprinkled them into a glass of orange squash as I just found it easiest. The powder mixes in well and I found it had a slightly sweet taste to it but nothing too noticeable. I also tried them mixed into cereal and yoghurt's.

I took them twice a day for 5 weeks and it took about 3 weeks before I started to notice a difference but my skin definitely improved. I noticed that I was having clearer skin and although I still had the odd pimple I didn't get any big spots.

My skin is usually very temperamental and I often get lumps under the skin around my chin area which gets quite sore and I'm pleased to say that since taking this product I have not had any at all.

After the first 5 weeks I have to say that I didn't keep up with the sachets twice a day, I was a bit hit and miss. (Nothing to do with not wanting to take them I just kept forgetting) But I'm pleased to say that even without taking the full maximum dose my skin is looking really good. I've been averaging about 7 sachets a week so that's half the recommended dose.

Photo makeup free

The sachets are available from the website and cost £9.99 for a week's supply but at the moment they are on special offer for buy one get one free, so if you are considering trying this then it's a really good deal.

I'm really pleased with the results and if you suffer with breakouts then I'd highly recommend giving this a go. Combined with a good skincare routine you can fight the blemishes both internally and externally so it's a double whammy.

Thank you so much Sherrie & Works with Water for giving me the opportunity to try this brilliant treatment xx.

Thank you Nicoletta for a great review and I'm sure you'll all agree with me when I say Nicoletta's skin looks so clear and glowing! I wish my skin looked this good.

Thanks for reading have you tried these?
Would you like Clear Skin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥