Wednesday 17 August 2011

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Support Breast Cancer care.

As you may all well know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, through the entire month people join together to raise awareness of breast cancer and support 50,000 women and men who are diagnosed with the disease in the UK each year.
Palmer's has re-introduced the very popular Cocoa-Butter lotion in a sweet limited edition 'Pink' bottle with an increased donation of 30p from the sale of each bottle going directly towards supporting women and men affected by breast cancer.


Palmer's Limited Edition Pink bottle will be available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco and leading supermarkets and independent stockists nationwide. RRP. £3.67/250ml.

I will be picking one of these up for me and mum I know for sure, will you be joining me and picking one up?

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a super day!



1 comment:

  1. I would buy this bottle! I love pink! and to support Breast Cancer awareness is a plus! do you know if they are available in the United States?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥