~ Face Brushes ~
* Fat Kabuki Brush by First Light used to buff in bronzer, powder and also blusher if applied a little to heavy.
* elf Powder Brush used to apply liquid foundation.
* elf Stipple Brush used to apply bronzer
* elf Blush Brush, I'm sure you guessed that one!
* Mac 168 for contouring
* Boots No7 Concealer Brush
~ Eye Brushes ~
* Boots No7 Eye Colour Brush used to pat cream shadow on the lid and also great for using shadow in the inner corner of eyes.
* elf Eyeshadow 'C' brush used for applying on the lid and packing into the crease.
* elf Contour Brush used for applying shadow in the outer crease and corner of eyes.
* MY FAVOURITE ALL TIME brush has to be Boots No7 Blend and Contour brush, OMG this is my HG eyeshadow brush and I've picked up another one recently using Boots No7 £5 cvoucher. Total bargain for £2.25.
So there you have it folks my TOP 10 brushes, I'm already planning to buy some more backups of the No7 and elf brushes and even try a few more.
I would LOVE to know what you're go to brushes are? Would you recommend any other elf brushes to try?
I love my 168! and the No7 contour brush- I have 2 in my collection haha xxReplyDelete
lovely collection :)ReplyDelete
maybe i should try some elf brushes hmmm but i dont need any at the moment but i wana try lol confused? XD maybe if i need a new stippling brush? will see..
<3 Thank You for adding us, feel free to look around & Inquire <3
i want a decent brush set ,this post has given me ideas,thanks :)ReplyDelete
I love the ELF crease brush and the C shaped one tooReplyDelete
These are great! I love the ELF brushes too! If you ever looking for mid range, the Sonia Kashuk brushes are amazing too!ReplyDelete