Sunday 7 August 2011

*Tag* I heart Lipsticks!

Morning honeysuckles I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend ♥
Today's post is going to be a fun TAG post about Lipsticks, I was tagged by the gorgeous Nicoletta who writes Nicolettas Beauty Space.

OK so this tag is about lipsticks just in case you didn't already figure this out, so after searching and finding all my lippies and then swatching a ton I now have my favourites.

 
Q1- How many lipsticks do you have?

I have just over 50 lipsticks! Yikes I was shocked when I was tracking them down and kept finding them in bags and coat pockets.
  
Q2- What was the first ever lipstick you bought?

This will come as no surprise to you all I am sure, Heather Shimmer by Rimmel seems to have been a popular choice back then!

Q3- Which is your newest lipstick?

Ever Hip by Mac


Q4- What is your favourite lipstick brand?

This is hard to narrow down to 1 brand as I love Mac, Estee Lauder & Topshop lipsticks

Q5- Favourite Pink?

 Estee Lauder Pink Ambition

Q6- Favourite Nude?

L'Oreal Fairest Nude 

Q7- Favourite Peach/Coral?

Mac Ever Hip 


 
  
Q8- Favourite Red?

Mac Toxic Tale

Q9- Favourite Hot Pink?

Topshop Show Off 

 

Q10- Favourite Brown?

L'Oreal Cinnamon & Chocolate 

 

Q11- Favourite Rosewood?

Rimmel Airy Fairy

 

Q12- Favourite Plum?

Virgin Vie Blush Sensation 

 

Here are my swatches of the lipsticks mentioned above.

1.Pink Ambition/ 2.Fairest Nude/ 3.Ever Hip/ 4.Toxic Tale/ 5.Show Off/ 6.Cinnamon&Chocolate/ 7. Airy Fairy/ 8. Blush Sensation


Q13- Other favourite lipsticks

Topshop Oh Oh La La/ Nars Bolero/ No17 Beehive/ Avon Pout/ FYF Coy/ Natural Collection Rose Petal/ e.l.f Runway Pink/ Estee Lauder Blazing Sun.

I tweeted on twitter last night who would like to take part and had a lovely response so thank you!

I tag the following honeysuckles-


Thanks reading ♥


5 comments:

  1. I tracked down all my lipsticks last week and it was a little daunted how many i'd picked up lol :)
    I really need to try the topshop ones- they look gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is quite the collection! I think own like 3 lipsticks that I actually wear haha. They all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies :)

    I was shocked to see how many I actually own! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh heather shimmer was my first lippy too and i dont think i had ever hip when i did the tag but its def one of my favourites now. Thanks for the mention hun xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥