Sunday 10 July 2011

Stila is back!

Stila is back in the UK! Escentual.com are the proud on-line retailers of Stila Cosmetics and have a fabulous range of their products available to purchase now online.
 Stila first launched back in 1994 and has grown and developed each year into it's quirky image. Stila is popular for it's Eco-friendly packaging and multi-use products. 

I have to admit and say I have NEVER tried Stila so am unable to comment about the quality of their products but can say this, the Convertible Color compact shades look amazing! Has anyone tried these? I love the look of Gladiola, Petunia and Gerbera so if anyone has tried these or has swatches let me know!  
The other product which caught my eye was their One Step Correct, have you seen the bottle? It's so different from anything I have seen. This is meant to correct, brighten and cover skin imperfections all with one sweep of your brush.  

Who has tried Stila? What are you're favourite products and what would you recommend?

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥