Thursday 21 July 2011

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

I'm very excited to share my thoughts about this fabulous Face cream but also very sad because it's all gone now :(
I've heard rave reviews about Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine cream so I already had high hopes for this cream and am so glad it lived up to the expections I had.

Elemis say- 
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 78%, and increase hydration and moisture levels by up to 45%*. This powerful anti-ageing cream provides a progressive lifting effect through increased collagen support.

The dynamic combination of the marine algae Padina Pavonica, Rose and Mimosa Absolutes,and Gingko Biloba Liposomes delivers visible results within 15 days.

I say-
I have dry skin and always seem to have a battle with keeping my skin hydrated, I find I have to keep on top of my exfoliating else my skin can look dull and sometimes flaky in areas. I noticed a difference after 1 week, my skin looked and felt soft not rough or dry. I also noted that after 2 weeks, my skin no longer felt taut after cleansing. I swear by the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser this is great for dry skin types, this also melts away all makeup including eye makeup! The scent is lovely and very soft not over powering or heavly scented. Even though this is only a 15ml it has lasted me a few weeks. I really felt I got my skin into a great routine that worked!

 Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is currently on offer, you can get a supersize 100ml jar for £99.00 normally retails at £153.20. Don't forget this is twice the size of a normal sized facial cream.You can also pick up a 50ml costing £76.60

Who else has tried this wonder cream? 
I am not surprised the cream has won various beauty awards!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it worked great for you! Im not sure if I could part with that much money tho haha :)

    I have given you an award over on my blog :)
    http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥