Friday 17 June 2011

Last minute Father's Day Ideas...

There's only a couple days left now till Father's Day is here so thought I would share with you another guest post from my lovely hubby ♥

Clinique Happy for Men has a distinctive scent which I took an instant liking to. I often think that with some fragrances they can smell the same or very similar. However every once in a while you find a fragrance which has a distinct smell which people instantly know. This is certainly one of those fragrances.
The scent is very fresh with a citrus background which is perfect for day and night use.


* £40 /100ml*

Clinique say-
Cool. Crisp. A hit of citrus. A refreshing scent for men. Wear it and be happy.

The packaging is different from any of the Cologne Sprays I own which is pleasing, the bottle is bright and stands out amongst other bottles. I like the bright orange colouring which is so refreshing from your black/blue bottles which are normally associated with men's fragrances. The price tag is very reasonable as a 100ml is a big bottle and for £40 this will last a long time so definitley value for money I would say compared to other fragrances.


Clinique currently have a Limited Edition gift set available which includes a Cologne Spray 50ml & Aftershave Balm for £32.

Visit your nearest Clinique counter to view Clinique Happy for men and treat your Dad this Father's Day.

Thanks to my hubby for his guest post, Clinique Skin Supplies Post to follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥