Thursday 16 December 2010

Betty Hula

Well Aloha followers, hope your all having a bright smiley day. If you need cheering up with this horrible winter weather then look no further than Betty Hula. Betty has such bright exciting products such as a range of body moisturisers and an anti-ageing facial oil.

The body mosituriser sample I was sent was Champagne and Spice which reminds me of christmas right? Champagne flowing at christmas parties and spice is the essence of christmas. I like the texture of the product, nice and thick. I suffer from dry skin on my legs and the moisturiser worked a treat on them. When applied the moisturiser sinks right into the skin not leaving any greasy residue. You don't need to wait ages before popping your clothes on. All Betty Hula products are lovingly handmade by using traditional techniques and only but the finest natural ingredients.

£14.99

You can take your pick of moisturisers from Rum & Blackcurrant, Champagne & Spice and Kiwi & Lime.

Shhh The Secret isn't a secret anymore thankfully for us all! This special anti-ageing facial oil contains natural ingredients such as Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Vitamin E, Rose Absolute/ Jojoba Oil. All these special ingredients help repair damaged skin, nourish & hydrate the skin and reduce fine lines.


£15.99 50ml

I tend to get dry cheeks in the winter months so I have been using a little of this day and night ontop of my normal moisturiser. So far so good so that gets the thumbs up from me.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Have you tried any of Bettys potions? Pop over and see what tickles your fancy, the colours used are so eye catching and bright. Plus Betty offers FREE P&P on all UK orders even better.

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥