Saturday 11 December 2010

Ayudara Dry Skin Balm

Winter is really taking it's toll on my poor skin, not sure if anyone else is having skin troubles?
Well this little tube is helping my skin troubles. Ayudara is a skin balm for dry skin, which contains marine extracts such as golden sea cucumber. This special ingredient stimulates natural cell renewal and can also help common skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis and dry skin.


£15.99

Ayudara comes in a 20ml tube which if I'm honest at first I thought blimey this is a small size. However the balm is so rich that a very small amount is needed to cover the face or the area you wish to apply to. Think Eight hour cream and then you've got the idea. I think the packaging is so pretty! I love the colours.


I use this amount to apply to my cheeks and forehead and this is all I need to feel the benefits. I love how my skin reacts to the balm when I apply it. M skin literally drinks this up and feels super soft and hydrated after using this.


Lately with the cold weather and having central heating on my skin isn't in great condition when I apply my foundation. I often find my forehead looks dry and flaky. Since using the balm over my daily moisturiser my foundation goes on so well and lasts longer.


Thanks for stopping By :) Do you use a skin balm? Would love to know your thoughts.




These products were sent to me by PR which in no way effects my opinion and is an honest review based on my personal experience. I was NOT paid for this review.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds really good. Central heating plays havoc with the skin.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great hun been using it since I got it. My skin was looking so dehydrated and lifeless and tight but this seems to really help x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I had never heard about Ayudara before, so thanks so much for writing to us about it!
    My skin is looking so dull at the moment!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥