Monday 1 November 2010

My favourite Jewellery items..

Hello everyone :) I know this is not beauty related but wanted to share with you my favourite jewellery items...

I love Nica jewellery which is avalible from Debenhams, my lovely hubby bought me this beautiful swallow necklace for christmas last year. I always get lovely comments when I wear it.

I love the darkness of this neckalce especially the chain, it stands out a mile on your neck in a good way!


This another piece of jewellery from Nica, a chunky necklace, what drew me to this necklace initially was the chunky link chain. Plus I love anything with birds on, so this was a win win! Plus I only paid £10 half price, thanks to Debenhams spectacular event.

Tweet.. tweet..


Tiffany who doesnt love Tiffany?? Every lady should have a piece of Tiffany in their lives! My loving Grandparents bought me this a few years ago as a birthday present.

This is a very special piece of jewellery and is only worn on special occasions.


If you follow my blog then this is nothing new to you, my mum recently bought me this for the birth of my baby girl. Since receiving this a few weeks ago now I have worn this daily! I love how you can wear this with a tee and skinny jeans or with a dressy outfit.

I dont often change my earrings as I love wearing my silver diamante studs, however I have a new love for these beautiful dainty rose earrings. I bought these from Accessorize and for £8 they are so much better than the cheap imitation ones which I have seen and have!


I have a few pieces of costume jewellery which were cheap and cheerful. The birdcage, Owl, Bow and rabbit ring were all from Primark. The birdcage & ring were the most expensive at a whopping £2 each!! That's what I love about Primark their jewllery is cheap and cheerful. Don't get me wrong they do have some pieces which aren't great but every so often they bring out certain items which are really cool. You got to be quick because there collections differ from week to week.

The cute 'Lollipop' necklace was a favourite of mine through the summer and was from Accessorize.

I was very spoilt last year from my lovely hubby because not only did he get me the Nica swallow necklace but after I opened up all my amazing presents he said 'Oh theres something left in your stocking' Well I certainly did not expect to find this little beauty!

The wings open up in the centre outwards so dainty, the wings are beautiful and I love the jewellery from this company.


Lastly this is the newest addtion to my favourite Jewellery items, I was lucky enough to recently win this as part of a giveaway.


I love the sweet little charms, the key and fairy are my favs!


Thanks for stopping by :) Would love to see your favourite jewellery items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥