Saturday 21 August 2010

FOTD & my current read :)



Ok I`m new to all this FOTD & OFTD so bear with me as my photograph skills need working on!!!


Face :
No7 Stay perfect Liquid Foundation (New Ivory)
Boi-oing 02
No7 Perfect Light pressed powder (Translucent)
Mac Bronzing powder (Bronze)
Mac Springsheen

Eyes:
Virgin Vie e/s on brow bone
Mac Retrospeck inner corner
Mac All that glitters over lid and into crease
Mac Tempting outer v
L`oreal Superliner silver/black
Clinique High compact curling mascara

Lips:
Prestige lipliner (silk)
Clinque glosswear (Air Kiss)

Tee Dorothy Perkins current season
Necklace Tiffany


So there you go sorry for the dodgy pic ;) need photography lessons ha ha


I was recently lent this book by a dear friend of mine and its satisfying my withdrawal from finishing the Twlight saga...

Whats your current read???

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥